These items are made by five different businesses in Armenia - so Dad can indulge whilst supporting his Homeland.
1. Two stubbies of Kotayk Gold beer.
2. One pack Dried Apricot Kernels from "Get Nuts" (be careful with these - they are addicitive but are a perfect complement to a couple of beers)
3. Two pairs of socks with Armenian motifs (yes Armenian socks!). Courtesy of "Gulpa" and made exclusively for Agateh Gift Shop this Father's Day!
No Father's Day gift is ever complete without a pair of socks!
These socks are made with 80% Premium Quality Mercerized Cotton with 17% Lycra and 3% Elastane.
4. One box of 9 individually wrapped chocolates from Gourme Dourme boutique chocolate company (Fun fact; did you know the word for chocolate in Armenian is "Dourm"?) :-)
5. One Fathers Day card (for Dad or Grandpa).
Note: available socks sizes are (please leave a message the size you want at the checkout)